Application process

Chinese courses

  • You must apply 2 months before the start of the class
  • Fill in the application form of the university of your choice and send it back — with a picture id and a copy of your passport — to them. If you have trouble and need our assistance, send us the documents on our mailbox
  • Once the university will have received your application, you will be asked to pay the application fee. I you need our assistance, contact us on
  • The university will then send you the 'JW-202' document which will allow you to get a student visa at the chinese embassy in your country.
  • Once you have the visa, buy an airplane ticket.
  • And tell the university dormitory whether you want a room (single, double...) or not.

Au Pair



Follow Chinese courses at